Thank you for your interest in joining the SHEDSTER team. We are always looking for talented, high energy, and focused go-getters! Our mission is to help others be great through physical, spiritual, and emotional activities that promote a mindset of wellness.
The Shed Group Instructors are responsible for motivating our members to reach their health and fitness goals through group exercise. The Shed instructors will create and deliver new, fresh, and innovative workouts. Instructors will lead group classes in a safe, enjoyable, and positive environment that welcomes people of all skill and fitness levels.
• Will teach proper form, technique, exercise formats, and choreography.
• Will use a variety of teaching methods to engage every skill level of fitness enthusiasts.
• Will safely navigate members to accommodate learning styles and capabilities.
• Will motivate members to consistently attend The Shed Group classes by leading fun, energizing, and dynamic classes.
• Will deliver the best in class group fitness classes to enhance class participation and individual performance.
• Will celebrate the achievement of class participants related to personal goals, mastering of specific skills, or overall health and well-being.
Group Fitness Instructor Requirements:
Group Fitness Certification
Specialty Certification in one of our 6 primary formats:
Circuit & Interval-Cycling-Bootcamp-Yoga-Dance or Zumba
Ability to perform all physical aspects of the position; including leading class, walking, standing, bending, reaching, and lifting
Personable, enthusiastic, patient and outgoing personality
Positive attitude and collaborative team player
Promotes The Shed Group promotions, programs, products, and services while specifically encouraging participation for Group Fitness classes
Must have a designated space for virtual classes
Passion for health and fitness
Teach a Mock Class
Pass Final Audition
All instructors are independent contractors.
You must complete a W9 and are responsible for paying your taxes.
Instructors must teach 1 class per week for 6 months.
No "full-time subs" allowed.